Our Lady of Good Counsel Extended Care Program
Here are just a few benefits of using Our Lady of Good Counsel’s
extended care program:
The OLGC Extended Care Program’s philosophy is that all children
need a safe, friendly, and relaxing Catholic environment to
spend their time while in the care of the school. OLGC’s extended
care program strives to provide a safe atmosphere where children
can play, relax, and socialize.
- A school-year program operating from 6:30 a.m. To 6:00
p.m. Open to students Pre-K through eighth grade.
- A safe and caring Catholic environment.
- A quality program with a mixture of structure and freedom
of choice encouraging independence while giving guidance.
- Opportunities for your child to participate in school-sponsored
- Help in attaining the following skills: problem solving;
getting along with others; taking responsibility for one’s
actions; respecting and helping others; trating the environment
with care and respect.
- One of the best values for extended care in the Fox
The goal of the OLGC
extended care program is to maintain as comfortable a home-life
atmosphere as is possible in a group setting. We provide a quality
program that offers a variety of activities, games, puzzles,
books, creative material and toys for each child’s individual
interests encouraging independence while giving guidance.
The OLGC extended care program is open to any child enrolled
Extended Care Forms